Friday, January 18, 2013

Blog Candy Winners and Update on My Daughter

Wow! 
Let me tell you this has been one heck of a week!  
and I have a few more gray hairs to prove it.
Today I have two winners to announce.
But first a update on my daughter Christy.
I never said anything on my blog but there were a few things posted on Facebook last week about my daughter Christy
Last Friday she went in for surgery and we just about lost her...not once but twice in one night. 
My sister has given her a new nickname. Which is "Kitty"
she swear the girl has nine lives.
After two surgeries, four pints of bloods and a weeks stay at the hospital. She is home resting! 
Well not really home in her house but ours where her mommy can take good care of her, LOL!
I would like to thank you all for your prays. They really were needed . I just wasn't ready to lose my baby girl at this time of my life.
Now onto the winners of my blog candy.
 For the Joy's Life blog hop
Georgiana said...
Awesome album. I sure do like that you added a box to store it in. Great color choice.

Then for my random blog candy 

Sherrie K. said...
So creative Jenny! The kitty is so darn awesome!Super sassy and I love it! I always forget about those cute treat cups!TFS!
Have a great Monday my friend!
Sherrie K
Please send me a email with your snail mail information so I can get your goodies in the mail.
Thanks again for stopping bye. Just a reminder that I will be in the Disney Pixar Blog Hop Tomorrow so if you didn't win today you will have another chance with tomorrows candy.

8 comments:

Sharla said...

What a relief that your daughter is home and recovering..hoping she will continue to get better and quickly. :)

char52 said...

Prayers for your daughters continued recovery!

jessica said...

OMG what a week you have had for sure! Glad to hear your daughter is doing better and hope her road to recovery is a smooth one!
Congrats to your winners!!!
Have a great weekend!!

June Houck said...

Jenny, I am so glad to hear the good news about your dd and I hope she makes a full recovery quickly.

Woot woot for both Georgiana and Sherrie...two of my favorite bloggers :)

Georgiana said...

Glad to hear that your daughter is at your home recuperating. It is scary when your child is sick... makes you feel so helpless. Wishing her a speedy recovery.

Thank you again for the opportuntiy to win. I am excited!

Claire Spielman said...

Just noticed your post on your daughter.....beautiful that she is home recuperating...wish her my very best!
Creative wishes & hugs,
Claire S
www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

Pat N. said...

So glad to hear the wonderful outcome for your daughter. Hope she continues to recuperate comfortably. Congrats to the winners.

Daisylove Creations said...

Just came across your post and so HAPPY to hear that your daughter is okay and well on the road to recovery!! Their is NOTHING like the LOVE of a mother to make you feel better :0) Many blessings and prayers sent your way!!
Diana
daisylovecreations.blogspot.com